Posted on 08/09/2022
(hereinafter the “Website”) and to all relationships existing or not between CORDONNERIE DEUSO and its customers as well as its partners.
We take the protection and the privacy of the users of our website seriously and take the necessary steps to ensure they benefit from such protection.
CORDONNERIE DEUSO protects users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
the means used to collect the data, the recourse available to users to prevent the collection and the security measures taken to protect users’
personal data. Personal Data refers to any information that identifies a user, such as last names, first names, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
CORDONNERIE DEUSO may collect the personal data of any person visiting the Website who submits a question to CORDONNERIE DEUSO via the Contact section of the Website
or who makes a booking online or who signs up to the Website newsletter. The collection and processing of personal data submitted by users to CORDONNERIE DEUSO
are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
The Website makes a form available to users enabling them to exercise their rights to privacy protection. Click on the following link to access this form:
1 – Collection of personal data
CORDONNERIE DEUSO can collect and process personal data (see personal data types below), when filling out a contact form,
or other forms, on our https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com Website.
- Information about your use of the Website such as the browser type, software, hardware, location data and the web page you visited when you access the website.
In addition, CORDONNERIE DEUSO automatically collects anonymous information about the use you make of our Site and its services.
For example, CORDONNERIE DEUSO will automatically record which parts of the Website you visit, which web browser you are using and which website you visited
when you received access to the website. We cannot identify you based on these data, but they allow CORDONNERIE DEUSO to compile statistics about the use of the website,
website traffic and enables more targeted communication with users. The personal data we collect is gathered using the means described below in section « 2 – How we collect your personal data ».
2 – How we collect your personal data
Your personal data is collected by the following means:
- A collaboration with CORDONNERIE DEUSO
- Website visit to https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com
- When a user creates a customer account
- The contact form(s)
- The request forms
- The use you make of CORDONNERIE DEUSO
- Identity checks
- Registration for communications and newsletter (on the Website)
- Correspondence exchanged with and from CORDONNERIE DEUSO
- The exchange of business cards
- Reception and exchanges with the staff of the establishment
- Opinion polls
The personal data collected by CORDONNERIE DEUSO are therefore specifically and voluntarily provided by you.
3 – Use of personal data
https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com may process all or part of the data collected in order to:
- Allow Website navigation, management and traceability of services and services ordered by users.
- Optimize the user experience, quality, management, navigation and content of the CORDONNERIE DEUSO Website.
- Set up a customer account and confirm this.
- Track customer/prospect relationships when booking.
- Provide CORDONNERIE DEUSO goods and services.
- Improve customer service and your support needs.
- Contact you by email and/or by telephone.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, studies, and optional surveys on the Website.
- Send targeted marketing campaigns and advertisements from CORDONNERIE DEUSO, updates and promotional offers based on your preferences and your communication consent.
- Provide personalised ad content.
- Send you quotes, receipts and invoices.
- Collect statistical elements.
- Develop an offer.
- Administer a contest.
- Perform a contract entered into with CORDONNERIE DEUSO.
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking,…).
4 – Confidentiality of personal data
CORDONNERIE DEUSO is the only owner of the information collected on the Website. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties
for any reason, without your consent, apart from that required to respond to a request and / or transaction in the framework of our customer relationship management,
the provisions of CORDONNERIE DEUSO services and the optimisation of such services.
5 – The data protection officer
The data protection officer in charge of collecting and processing users personal data upon setting up their account and when they browse on the Website is Tierry HOO en qualité de Gérant.
As a data controller responsible for the processing of the personal data it collects, https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com undertakes to respect the framework of the current legal
requirements. It is incumbent on it to establish the purposes of the data processing, to provide prospects and customers, from the time they provide their consent,
with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a record of processing that is consistent with the reality.
Whenever the Website processes personal data, CORDONNERIE DEUSO takes all reasonable measures to ensure the personal data is accurate and relevant with
regard to the purposes for which the Site processes such data.
6 – Disclosure of personal data to third parties
https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com shall refrain from processing, hosting or transferring the data collected about its
customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognised as unsuitable by the European Commission without first informing the customer.
However, the Site remains free to choose its technical and commercial data processors on condition it presents sufficient guarantees with regard to
the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
The Website doesn’t sell your personal data which are therefore only used when required or for statistical purposes and analyses. We will not sell, trade,
or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. If it is necessary for CORDONNERIE DEUSO to disclose your personal data to third parties,
We believe that it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or when the law compels us to do so.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, it is possible that CORDONNERIE DEUSO may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities when CORDONNERIE DEUSO is bound to do so by law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to protect and defend our rights.
- When CORDONNERIE DEUSO or most of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, which CORDONNERIE DEUSO has collected, will be among the transferred assets.
The Website undertakes to take all necessary precautions to secure your data and in particular to ensure they are not communicated to unauthorised persons.
However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the customer’s data is brought to the attention of https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com,
it will promptly inform the customer and indicate the corrective measures taken. In addition, the Website does not collect any « sensitive data ».
- The service provider in charge of the booking and payment system(s) in order to manage and validate your request.
- The service provider who develops and maintains the Website, Diadao Productive, a digital agency.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the principal persons likely to have access to data of https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com users are mainly the agents in our customer service.
In all other cases CORDONNERIE DEUSO will not sell, rent or transmit your personal data to third parties, except when it has obtained your authorisation to do so
and has entered into a contract with the third party concerned, data processing, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and
compliance of your personal data with the protection of your private and professional life. If you do not wish your personal data to be shared with third parties,
you may object to it when this data is collected or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in section « 8 – Rights relating to the protection of your privacy ».
7 – Storage of personal data
Except when a longer retention period is required or justified by law or by compliance with another legal obligation such as the 10 year period required to retain accounting documents,
CORDONNERIE DEUSO will retain your personal data
8 – Rights relating to the protection of your privacy
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679),
users of the Website may exercise their rights relating to the protection of privacy, as stipulated below:
- Right to access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectify (Article 16 GDPR), update, complete user data, right to lock or delete users personal data (Article 17 GDPR)
when such data are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR).
- Right to restrict the processing of user data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of user data (Article 21 GDPR).
- Right to the portability of the data that the users have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to define the fate of the user’s data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com will have to communicate (or not) its data to the third party it will have first designated.
As soon as the Website becomes aware of the death of a user and in the absence of instructions from the said user, CORDONNERIE DEUSO undertakes to destroy this person’s data,
unless these data must be retained for probative purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
If a user wishes to exercise their rights on the Website, they can send us a notice telling us which rights they wish to exercise with respect to their personal data.
This is free of charge and is performed by contacting Tierry HOO en qualité de Gérant, as , by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by post CORDONNERIE DEUSO, 3 boulevard Richard LENOIR, 75011 PARIS, specifying in the subject of the email or letter « Rights relating to the protection of your privacy »
or by completing the application form located at the following address: https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com/en/gdpr-form
In this case, the user must indicate the personal data he/she would like to correct, update or delete on https://www.alaville-alamontagne.com.
The user must provide proof of their identity by providing a copy of their identity papers (identity card or passport).
Requests to delete personal data will be subject to the obligations imposed on CORDONNERIE DEUSO by law, particularly as regards the preservation or archiving of documents.
In addition, you can always update, modify and/or check, through your account, the personal data you had to submit when you set up your account.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters about our services or advertisements, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the « unsubscribe » button
provided in the lower part of any email from CORDONNERIE DEUSO.
9 – Protection of personal data
CORDONNERIE DEUSO undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, as well as the loss,
misuse or alteration of your personal data. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online.
We also protect your offline information. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information.
The data collected and stored via the Website is hosted by an external company, , which provides
Despite our best efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot, therefore, guarantee absolute security.
If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify the affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident reporting procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our customers on all matters relating to the security of their account and providing them with all the information they need to help them meet their own regulatory reporting requirements.
No personal data belonging to users of the Website are published without the knowledge of the user, nor are they exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any media whatsoever to third parties.
11 – Hyperlinks to other websites
The Site may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites.
12 – Consent
by checking the checkboxes present when we collect information if you wish to benefit from CORDONNERIE DEUSO.
13 – Claims
If you have any complaints about the manner in which CORDONNERIE DEUSO collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can contact us,
in the first place, to resolve the issue(s). If this is not sufficient, Website users may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities at the following link:
14 – Contact CORDONNERIE DEUSO
please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by post to CORDONNERIE DEUSO, 3 boulevard Richard LENOIR, 75011 PARIS.